Updates and Guidelines
Member Accounts, Password, and Security
Certain portions of the Site are available only to Members, each of whom will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under yourpassword or account. You agree to immediately notify CPC of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. CPC will not be liable for any loss or damage to you or anyone elsearising from your failure to comply with this rule.
Use of the Site
By registering as a Member, or by visiting, making purchases from, or otherwise using, the Site:
- You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and are not a person barredfrom using the Site under the laws of the United States or any other applicable law;
- If you are using the Site on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to do so;and
- You agree that if you register, you will: provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Site's registration form.
You agree to abide by the following rules when posting material and content on the Site.
If you encounter questionable materials on the Site, please contact us directly by clicking on this electronic e-mail link: [email@example.com].
You also agree to abide by the following rules for use of the Site.
- You may not use the Site in such a manner as to violate any applicable law or ethical rule.
- You may not use the Site or any hardware, software, or equipment of CPC for the purposes of destroying, disrupting or interrupting any software, hardware or any part of the Internet, with respect to CPC or any other party, including denial of service attacks, imposition of an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on infrastructure, or virus dissemination.
- You may not use any robot, spider or other automated device to monitor or copy the web pages of the Site or any information provided on the Site without the express written permission of CPC.
We do not, and are not in a position to, review, investigate, or confirm the accuracy of information postedby users. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that information we provide on the Site will be accurate, butwe do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of any material that is found on, inconnection with, or posted to our Site. Further, CPC, although it may choose to do so, is under no obligation to record or retain any of the material on or associated with the Site, regardless of any requests to do so.
Links to Other Sites
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to CPC through itssuggestion or feedback web pages, via email, by posting on the Site, or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) CPC is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) CPC shall be entitled to use or disclose (or not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) CPC may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of CPC without any obligation of CPC to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from CPC in connection with the Contributions under any circumstances.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
CPC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. CPC may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who maybe repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide CPC's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrightor other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
CPC's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- By mail: Copyright Agent c/o Cleveland Psychoanalytic Center, 2460 Fairmount Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44106-3164
- By phone:
- By fax: 216-229-7321
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, ALLPRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CPC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE, AND, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, WITH RESPECT TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE. CPC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, "TROJAN HORSES," OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE; (c) THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (d) THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WHICH COMPRISES THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. No information or advice obtained through the Site, or any other affirmation of CPC, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
You use any material distributed, downloaded, or accessed from the Site at your own risk and discretion. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or loss due to yourdownloading or reliance upon any such material. CPC assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment, software, or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Site or any material found on the Site, or any other site to which the Site is linked, or any damages resulting from your reliance on materials posted on the Site.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THOSE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Cleveland Psychoanalytic Center
2460 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106-3164